(03) 9376 0543
249 Racecourse Road, Kensington VIC
We had a patient the other day said to us, “I feel safe coming to Tooth Heaven, because I know that of all places, you guys have one of the cleanest places I know of because you wipe everything down! Not the supermarkets, nor the airports nor the medical clinic and certainly not the hospital!”
As you read through this page, we want everyone to think that way about us and Tooth Heaven as we discover more about the Coronavirus. We are experts when it comes to Infection Control.
Click the below image to read on further about what we do on a day-day basis already! In fact, even more often during this Coronavirus pandemic.....
Quick Summary about this week's video
Now we are open 5 days a week!
Watch the video to find out further information on what we're doing at Tooth Heaven to ensure you and everyone else is safe!
As always, your safety is our utmost priority!
Dr Jolvin Lee
Yay! We are now open Wednesdays too from 10am-7pm!
We are now also enforcing new measures to further protect you and our team members
2. We have implemented a system which requires our team to report if they are exhibiting coronavirus like symptoms before attending work.
3. We will be thoroughly screening all patients before attending the practice to confirm they are not exhibiting coronavirus like symptoms before making an appointment.
4. The practice has had a thorough deep clean before reopening.
5. There will be a reduced number of dentists & hygienists working in the practice to reduce the amount of people.
6. You will be asked to use alcohol gels upon arrival at the Dental Clinic.
7. We will have social distancing markers placed on the floor in reception to ensure patients remain 1.5m away from each other and our team at all times.
8. There will be reduced number of people allowed in the waiting & reception areas at any one time. We ask that you come alone for your appointment.
9. Our reception team will be wearing personal protective equipment to help keep both our team & you safe.
10. When initially seated in the treatment room you will be asked to use a hand sanitiser & antiseptic mouth rinse. Your temperature may also be taken & recorded on your file.
11. Additional time will be allocated for every appointment to allow for extra sterilisation & social distancing measures.
12. We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. This isn’t new but it is more important than ever. This is to make sure there is minimal contact between patients.
13. You may be asked to wait in your car or outside if we have too many people in the waiting areas.
14. We have also stopped accepting cash or providing change due to the safety risk associated with passing physical money between people.
15. We are implementing a new “tap and go” system and even a “self-swipe” system to process payments
Please remember that if you have travelled or returned from overseas in the past 14 days, been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or are experiencing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties) please inform us, remain at home and keep us all safe.
Summary of the main points are:
To all the supporters of Tooth Heaven,
We hope that everyone is well and staying safe wherever they are!
So just a quick summary on what's happening at Tooth Heaven this week:
Thank you and we hope that everyone stays safe at home with their loved ones. We will keep everyone updated with any news on Tooth Heaven or the Dental Industry.
Dr Jolvin Lee and Team
249 Racecourse Road
To all the supporters of Tooth Heaven,
It's been almost 2 weeks since the Government has started imposing strict restrictions in Victoria.
I sincerely hope that everyone is safe and healthy and if possible, at home.
With the level 3 guidelines that's recently been issued by the Government and the Dental Board, many Dental Clinics have opted to shut down completely for an indefinite period of time. Link to the definition of restrictions below:
Since we've decided to keep Tooth Heaven open on Mondays only for Emergencies from 10am-6pm, the support has been overwhelming. As Monday the 13/4 falls on Easter Monday, the following day on Tuesday 14/4/20, we will be open for Emergencies that day from 10am -6pm.
We've also come to know from a patient that we're the only Dental Clinic open around the area at this stage and was very thankful with the fact that we're open! She was in pain and had nowhere else to go. We were so glad that we could help her!
The team at Tooth Heaven is always open to new innovative ideas and always want to be at the forefront of dentistry.
In the light of COVID-19, some patients may have concerns going out, let alone coming to the Clinic (although we still maintain the strictest protocol of infection control procedures- and more! ), Tooth Heaven is investing into Virtual Consultations. What this means is that essentially, you can have a consult for whatever issues you might have and have an immediate answer from our dentists at Tooth Heaven, at the comfort of your own home and on your smart phone!
Watch this space. As soon as everything's set up, you will be the first ones to know.
If you are a new patient, or your 6 monthly appointments are due, the ability to do this online is already available to you. You will get a summary report from us just with a few simple clicks on your phone.
You can do so now from this link: https://ap.smilemate.
YOUR MENTAL AND HEALTH WELLBEING
Now that staying at home is starting to be a norm, i came across this article the other day about 10 ideas on what you can do while you're at home. It definitely has helped me and the team, i hope that it might help you too!
YOUR APPOINTMENTS AT TOOTH HEAVEN
We understand you may have a lot of questions. We have compiled a list of procedures and actions in the table below that we hope will add some clarity to the situation.
In addition, as the situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we too will modify our practice in accordance to the recommendations and guidelines of the appropriate authorities.
I want to personally apologize to all our patients who have booked in advance and look forward to seeing us to have their work completed.
Please continue to support us during this time of restriction, as when the dust settles, more than ever, we ask for the community’s support again for Tooth Heaven to continue to have its doors open. We ask for nothing more than your patience and understanding as you consider keeping your appointments at Tooth Heaven by not cancelling them completely, but by rescheduling your appointments for a later time in the year.
In the coming days and weeks, our staff will personally be in touch with you via phone calls, email or SMS to reschedule your appointments.
We apologize again for how much this has inconvenienced you. The team and I are still reeling from the shock announcements ourselves. However, we have decided to take the advice from the government very seriously and accept our responsibility to help flatten the curve with our very best interest of health for our patients and the Team.
Thank you and we hope that everyone stays safe at home with their loved ones
We will keep everyone updated with any news on Tooth Heaven or the Dental Industry.